We are starting a movement of awakened people, who understand the importance of education, sport and mental health.
Meet the team – our fabulous staff, board of directors and advisory group!
Strugariu M. Ramona, Sport Psychologist, Founder and CEO of Human Performance Psychology
- Diploma of Participation at the National Symposium of Sports Psychology and Movement Therapy, organized in Bucharest on 19 January 2019 by the Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences, University of Bucharest and the National University of Physical Education and Sports;
- Workshop: Psychodrama in approaching groups (athletes);
- Workshop: Mental Imaging in Sport
- Workshop: Improving Social Innovation Competencies of Sports Professionals through Increasing Quality of VET
- National University of Physical Education and Sport- Continuing training “READY TO BE PUBLISHED” by Prof. dr. Xavier Sanchez
- Sport Performance
- Weight Loss
- School issues
- Self estem
- Preteens / Tweens (11 to 13)
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
Types of Therapy
- Health – informed
- Mindfulness – Based Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral ( CBT )
- Online Counseling
Alexandra Zahiu, NLP Coach
Passionate about the evolution of human consciousness, quantum physics, personal development, spiraling upward on an infinite journey of ascension towards our Soul’s highest expression of being, Neuro Linguistic Programming (identifying and solving cause), Psychology and Economy (asset management and financial analysis, eliminating human blockage as a “circulating asset”)
- Visualization and manifestation process step-by-step support and guidance;
- Quantum healing and Hypnosis;
- Timeline therapy, NLP& Life Coaching;
- Business & Entrepreneurship Counselling
Florentina Octavia Ghica, Sports Psychologist via SPE Association,
Aerobic Fitness Trainer & Barre Fitness, Dance Instructor
Passionate of sports & sports psychology, having been born into an athletic family, I would have to say my passion runs deep.
Sport has a great power to heal when it’s combined with evidence-based practices that help to regulate emotions and behavior. That’s why I have dedicated my efforts to the game-changing impact of sport-based mental health interventions.
I foster and intend to create a supportive environment, where coaches and players are trained in both clinical and development techniques help for work through their problems. I’ve also seen that sport can be a strong complement to traditional psychotherapy when helping people heal from trauma, manage their mental health and learn to cope.
I love sports and the life lessons that sports has the powerful and potential to teach us!