Youth sport has the power to change lives – and communities. Let’s build something great together!
By sharing the same vision within the community and noticing lack of access to empowerment resources, we have decided to build a Performance Sport Center, which will facilitate a new vision in Romanian academic space, where opportunities and dreams develop directly in proportion with wishes and effort.
We believe that it is time to help implement a complex system of practicing sports of any kind in the general schools and high schools in Romania. We want sport to be complementary in youth education so as to reduce the pressure of school results, form them so that they do not feel indebted, but to be prepared for a balanced and stable adult life.
Sport creates a strong character, self-confidence, team spirit, reduces stress and produces a healthy lifestyle. It is one of the most effective methods of psycho-education and especially helps to increase self-confidence, challenging athletes every moment to achieve better results and implementing a positive thinking in reaching the next level, regardless of the field.
All the studies done by the top universities around the world, based on the link between education and sports, have concluded that practicing a sport leads to personal development. Therefore, sport is an essential factor in the global development of the self, both from a mental or emotional point of view, as well as from a social point of view.
Together with our partners, we will do our best to teach and have training structured on the needs of everyone but also the team, to have a proper nutrition plan and to take part of an environment conducive to harmonious development.
Sport creates a strong character, self-confidence, team spirit, reduces stress and produces a healthy lifestyle. It is one of the most effective methods of psycho-education and especially helps to increase self-confidence. We believe in equipping children with the skills to be able to learn for the rest of their lives!
What We Want To Do
- We want to start forming an education through a sport;
- Also to improve and stabilize the school academic situation of young athletes;
- We desire to model and balance an organized character for a successful future;
- By introducing into school a system of educating young people through sport, results and satisfactory outcomes will come from both sides;
- We want to teach practical skills that encourage confidence and independence in young adults, also to create a space tailored to the needs and desires of the community.
Let’s build something great together!